We know it is difficult in these days for you to know who to trust. You got questions. You want answers.
Yes, you can go ahead and scan through our website. Or our multiple Google reviews and pictures. Could you check our social media platform to see if we are still updating them? Of course!
While you are at it, you can go to our BBB reviews. The BBB is a great start to discovering what customers are saying about any company. How about these?
“I want to speak to a customer of yours, please?”
Those are just online references. Perhaps you were hoping we would share customer information. Like most of our high-profile customers, after the restoration, you likely want to avoid a list of people calling to ask if you liked our service. Instead, our customers freely opt to post their experiences online on our Google listing for our Springfield, Missouri, or Westcliffe, Colorado, locations. If a customer refers us, we have been known to throw them some swag.
A Leap of Faith
You’re asking if we can stand behind our work and if it’s insured. Any company should be able to provide you with the coverage they carry and provide it upon request. This is wise, and I invite you to ask for it. If you have someone working on your home, you need some guarantees. Your house is where you live. It’s part of your life. Please get their coverage information.
Aside from the Perma-Chink warranties, we carry workers’ compensation and liability coverage insurance for our employees through The Hartford. Our employees enjoy free coverage through Aflac, and the company pays sick leave. For our customers, we pay for general commercial and umbrella insurance through Liberty Mutual. We are a registered business in the states of Colorado and Missouri.
We are committed to customer service excellence. We offer you transparency about our insurance coverage and more to gain your trust. You may verify our business, FED EIN, on the IRS website. Our company is mobile to meet your needs literally where you live.
Since we cross interstate lines, we fall under federal jurisdiction.
Customer Service Excellency
We are dedicated to living up to the Log Masters name. You got questions. We’ve got answers. Below is the information about our coverage.
- Vehicles, trailers and personal property insurance through State Farm
- Workers Compensation and Employers’ Liability Policy #37 WEC AZ3YUY The Hartford 8/9/2023-8/9/2024
- Previous WC policy Next First Insurance Agency, Inc effective 08/09/2021 to 08/09/2023. To verify, please call 855-222-5919 or email [email protected] (NAIC# 22608)
- Previous WC policy 5N02303A has expired through Travelers
- Liberty Mutual Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI); Acord 25 form; Commercial General and Umbrella Liability Policy through Croley Insurance Inc effective 3/18/2023 to 3/18/2024. To verify, please call 417-881-3520 or email [email protected] (NAIC # 24732L and 24074)
- Federal EIN 81-331-8596,
- Colorado Business License 20211026022
- Missouri Business License 251 322 61
- Springfield Business License BUS2021-01166
- Better Business Bureau of Missouri and Colorado
- Perma-Chink Certified Contractor
- Sashco Certified Contractor
- Bing and Yelp verified
- Google Verified
- Google Reviews:
The Proof of the Pudding is in the Eating!
The proof is in the pudding is an expression that means the value, quality, or truth of something must be judged based on direct experience with it—or on its results. The expression is an alteration of an older saying that makes the meaning a bit clearer: the proof of the pudding is in the eating.Taken on 5/23/2022 from slang dictionary published on March 9, 2022 on website https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/the-proof-is-in-the-pudding/#:~:text=The%20proof%20is%20in%20the%20pudding%20is%20an%20expression%20that,pudding%20is%20in%20the%20eating.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]